All Terrain Tires | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

All Terrain Tires

The front is. I think the back is a little smaller. I cant remember for sure though. If you measure your wheel well, I can tell you if it's the same or smaller than the ST.

Just measured the opening on my sport to have it out there for comparison. The widest opening, which is where the cladding ends measures a little bit more than 38 inches. I also measure it were the sheet metal meets the cladding is about 32.5 inches. Interested to know what the trac measurements are.

Just measured the opening on my sport to have it out there for comparison. The widest opening, which is where the cladding ends measures a little bit more than 38 inches. I also measure it were the sheet metal meets the cladding is about 32.5 inches. Interested to know what the trac measurements are.

Thanks! Now someone chime in with ST specs!

I'll go out and measure this afternoon if it's not pouring down rain. I'm assuming your measurements are for the rear wheel wells?

Back