• Register Today It's free!

Alrighty need a little info

Blazergoalie

Reaction score
City, State
OK
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 Explorer XLT
Alrighty i live right by a river that is quit shallow and has a little bit of quick sand. My question is that if i get a torsion twist bars on my X with 32x10.5 if they can even fit on that. well do you think with the torsion bars that i will be alright to off road, or would i need to get a lift? What is the cheapst lift for 91-93 explorer?

Thank You in advance

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Website

could you tell me a website or somewhere were i can research that stuff?

You can research it right here..Get first hand knowledge..Or try the link page to go to some of the other Explorer club sites..
I started with a 2" BL, then added a 2" SkyJacker, then pulled the 2" SJ and went with the 5.5 Superlift.
It is all in what you want to spend. Ask around, join in on the chat room, I'm sure you will find all the info you will ever need.

Don't go in the water!!!

I say this from experience, unless you are absolutely positively sure that your truck will make it through that river, and that water will not get anywhere NEAR your air intake.

hey mdrut

how much did all that cost?

Also

what the hell is a BL 2"??????

Thank You

I have know idea what I have in it..2" BL(bodylift) was around $100, 2" Suspension was about $225, Shocks were $125...31x10.5 BFG At's were 350..
That was the first setup...
Now...
5.5 Superlift, about $500 ( bought some used parts and did the work myself)
35x12.5 Procomp MT w/ 15x10 RockCrawlers, about $800...
All this was done to a 91'..
Good Luck.

Back