An intelligent video question!

F14CRAZY

To the flo...
Reaction score
City, State
Dimondale, Michigan
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 GT, '93 Limited
Howdy. Sorry for the blunder of my last question. But this one is gonna be good.

Okay. When I go to run the RCA type cables for my screens, should I invest in quality cables like Monster cable (copyright controversy, but anyway) or can I stick with cheap Wal Mart type cable? It's not like a show for money truck or system or anything, but I would like a good picture. I've been running cheap cable from my DVD player to the Pioneer AVH-P6400 and it seems fine, but will spending more make much of a difference? Thank you.

Won't make a difference if you're noticing no problems right now.

Husky, you actually gave me a reply I did like! I felt like asking this question because of the length of cable running from the DVD player or whatever in the cargo area to the head unit, then from the head unit to a splitter thing in the cargo area again (in my previously post), then to the screens themselves. Will putting them in wire conduit help any? Will I see a difference in video quality at these great lengths? Thanks.

I don't think every bit of quality is needed on a 7-8'' LCD anyway, but opinion from y'all is good.

Back