Another eBay scam | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Another eBay scam

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

yes, they are infact very hard to find. that is, if you live on the freakin moon. :rolleyes:

I like how in the picture of the car, it is filthy, at least he could cleaned off his car and wheelwells to show those 65 dollar blocks of steel.

Hmmm now why go and lower the vehicle 3" then leave the running boards on??? I guess I just don't get it!! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by AlaskanJack
Hmmm now why go and lower the vehicle 3" then leave the running boards on??? I guess I just don't get it!! :rolleyes:

would you leave it if you lifted it? i haven't seen any with lifted trucks with running boards.

prolly cuz if you go wheelin the rocks will hit them n break them off like a twig. thats why they weld rock sliders on. they kinda go where the step bars would to protect the underside.

:rolleyes: Atleast no one had bid on them yet.

pretty soon there will be one for an "IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND 1/2 inch socket and extention to lower the front of your explorer. No other socket fits but this one" :)

They must have custom bent U-bolts. :rolleyes:

This is just sad. These blocks are everywhere you go.

the blocks are blessed. they are free of evil spirits.

someone actually bid the 39.99 LOOSER

heh loser?

Originally posted by boominXplorer
someone actually bid the 39.99 LOOSER

This stuff gets me. Not everyone has the know how of the internet or resources that others do. I don't see why someone should be labeled a "LOOSER" just because you happen to know more about availability or price as compared to others. If I had a street truck, and didnt have the resources I do, I would pay that price.

i kinda see what your saying but before you even think of lowering the back you have to know what to do to the front. Inturn if you know how to do that then you should know that that is a rip. I know when i first got my truck all i did was walk around in autozone and pepboys and it only take common sence to know that those are the same ones as and auto parts place. That might not be the way you see it but thats just my opinion

Originally posted by emon
would you leave it if you lifted it? i haven't seen any with lifted trucks with running boards.

Hey now, I happen to like my running boards on my lifted Explorer:p

Back