Another Rapid Red ST ordered (w street pack) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Another Rapid Red ST ordered (w street pack)

trysixty

Reaction score
City, State
PNW
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer ST
Besides removing the blue oval from the grill or at least blacking it out .......any other thoughts on first mods???
Couple things I’ve thought about are.....
- black tailpipes
- Black hood wrap or maybe decals
- Black out the ST badges (ugly badge IMO)

Oh forgot Auto Start/Stop permanently disabled!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Congratulations! I too have ordered Rapid Red, Street Pack, Tech package and moonroof. I have a build DATE of 6/19, no clue on how long it will take to deliver. I have been wondering about modifying or enhancing the ST look so I was excited to see your post. I've never really modified a vehicle before so I am looking forward to your posts and ideas (even if I have to google what some of the mods mean! lol!) Thanks for the post!

Congratulations! I too have ordered Rapid Red, Street Pack, Tech package and moonroof. I have a build DATE of 6/19, no clue on how long it will take to deliver. I have been wondering about modifying or enhancing the ST look so I was excited to see your post. I've never really modified a vehicle before so I am looking forward to your posts and ideas (even if I have to google what some of the mods mean! lol!) Thanks for the post!
I have an order date 4/15/19 and a vin. How do you find out the build date?

Back