Another too good to be true? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Another too good to be true?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hey , for $5 give it a try, if it saves $5 in gas, it paid for itself,,
hey , it might even save 10 or 15,, and than you are actually ahead,,that would even cover the shipping,,

yup i say so just another tornado knock off which most everyone says does'n t work anyways

i would'nt waste my money on it

Its $4.98 + $8.98 shipping = almost $14 for this thing. It won't work. Use the $14 for gas.

may as well just spend ur money on a Mac cold air intake for about 150 bucks. its not a ton better but it is enough to pay for itself over time. plus u would really like the increase in throttle response. it works that way with intake and exhaust parts. anything u can do to help ur engine breathe better will increase gas mileage. or if u really wanna make a difference u can get a programmer and get a fuel saver tune.

Dear Lord,

Please stop people from wasting their money on BS like this.

Amen...

ill jump on this train...

can i get a 3rd AMEN PRAISE THE LORD !!!!!

lol !!

one of the truck shops near me says those things made a huge difference

BS it was a money grab !

Goto liquor store, find a 3" can of beer. Go home, dump beer in a glass, put in fridge.

Take empty can to garage, recreate a phony Tornado, remember that the original Tornado does not work, put homemade Tornado in recycling bin, goto fridge, drink beer.

:thumbsup:

Goto liquor store, find a 3" can of beer. Go home, dump beer in a glass, drink beer.

Take empty can to garage, recreate a phony Tornado, remember that the original Tornado does not work, put homemade Tornado in recycling bin.

:thumbsup:

Fixed it for ya. :thumbsup: :D

Even better, use $14 to buy a couple of 6packs of really good beer in bottles and drink it.

I put the drink beer at the end just incase someone installed it, and drove with it :confused:

Back