Any more new englanders here? | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Any more new englanders here?

Yeah Mike, you are probably right. We are up to five people now.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

CT here, new username

Hartford/New Britian CT here. (I'm in the process of moving)

I just re-joined with a new username, after checking the forum out for a week or so, I figured I'd come up with something a little more creative...

old uid was bpiwarzyk

Re: CT here, new username

Originally posted by Tele_Trac
Hartford/New Britian CT here. (I'm in the process of moving)

I just re-joined with a new username, after checking the forum out for a week or so, I figured I'd come up with something a little more creative...

old uid was bpiwarzyk

Like the new name better :)

ny

western new york, maybe 7 hours for boston

Re: Re: CT here, new username

Originally posted by SoBeLover
Like the new name better :)

Thanks!

Originally posted by FourXFred
WERE GOING TO BROOKLINE AGAIN! http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=92017

SHOW UP!!!!! ITS GONNA BE WICKED SWEET!

oh, hey thunderterd, i live in lowell, like 10 minutes form you! if you ever need a hand workin on the ex, or wanna grab a cold beer up at smokey bones, let me know man!

Hmmmmmmmmmmm Smokey bones.... I love there ribs and the coldest beer around :D

I am located in New Britain also... I drive around whats in my sig... sup thunderterd....

Franklin, MA. here! I figured I'd add my name to the list. Kevin and Jordan, what's up?

Joe

uh oh, all the thunderbird and cougar owners are jumping on the explorer band wagon... heh nice to see everyone...

Originally posted by jordansypek
uh oh, all the thunderbird and cougar owners are jumping on the explorer band wagon.
Not really, mine just happens to be the family car! :p

Joe

yeh i'm a new englander i'm upstate new york deleware county for now while in school but home is mt kisco near the city.

I'm originally from New Britain. But now living in East Berlin with my sister Sandy (AKA SoBeLover). Can't wait to go to Brookline on the 30th.

that's cool. i didn't know you 2 were related. you seem to have quite the exploder commune down in CT! :D

acton mass here, 94 x ltd, planning on a 2nd gen 5.0 swap hopefully with some help

Originally posted by izackary
that's cool. i didn't know you 2 were related. you seem to have quite the exploder commune down in CT! :D

Yes, we are related. I am the younger good looking one. Ha ha.

Originally posted by izackary

that's cool. i didn't know you 2 were related. you seem to have quite the exploder commune down in CT!

Isaac, Vinnie is 42, four years younger than me and we've been sharing an apartment for 20 years. He is the best brother in the world

Originally posted by FordLover61
Yes, we are related. I am the younger good looking one. Ha ha.

Maybe so brother dear, but we all know I'm the smarter one ;)

I'm in North Hven, CT., by way of Buffalo. What up Homer!!!!
:afro:

any interest in another run to mason anyone? i feel like going again before snow falls and makes the trails impossible.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hey guys, i was a 'streeter' recently converted to 'off-roader.' i decided to use the x for what it was built for. anyways, i was wondering if there were any local trails. im not against a commute either. any help would be great. i keep an eye on this thread for that mason trip, wherever mason is :)

Back