New Englanders Mound Up.....

moose1

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
coupville, wa
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 xlt
So it seems due to the tumor in my nugget I will be going back home for treetment at boston hospital, Yes this means Moose is finaly on his way back to his Newport RI property soon, Now im not sure exactly when I will be leaving crappy washington for the R.I but i know i will be there by July, (navys slow) So what I would like to do is see if anyones interested in a meet, and take the time to arrange a quality New England Meet.....Suggestion opions ideas lets have them, as far as the date lets all come to and aggrement and plan.

moose1 said:
So it seems due to the tumor in my nugget I will be going back home for treetment at boston hospital, Yes this means Moose is finaly on his way back to his Newport RI property soon, Now im not sure exactly when I will be leaving crappy washington for the R.I but i know i will be there by July, (navys slow) So what I would like to do is see if anyones interested in a meet, and take the time to arrange a quality New England Meet.....Suggestion opions ideas lets have them, as far as the date lets all come to and aggrement and plan.

Best of luck with that. We have tentative plans for the 4th of July weekend (the weekend leading up to it) to camp up in VT. Then later on Sunday the 23rd I think, there's a Deep Woods Extreme truck and rock crawling show, and 2 weeks later, the 4 Wheel Jamboree back in VT. Most weekends between I'll personally be trying to make it over to to the Cape to go beach-wheeling. That's what's on the table already.

moose1 said:

when are you thimking you ae close to me Newport Ri.
I am always in Portsmouth...

something close by..

Back