Anyone alive in here? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Anyone alive in here?

Was just wondering if that land out in Delaware was still open and accessible? Do the owners still not care if we take our trucks out there?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I tell you what I would love to get together.. even if it was at someones house to do a bonfire, drink a beer, cook out... you know, or at a good meet zone... i got the electrical issue fixed so i gotta move on to exhaust but now drivable.. what yall say meet up somewhere this summer?

You know I'm up for it Swain.

I live in town in a small house with a TINY yard or I'd offer up my place :(.

There's lots of parks around but I know you can't have beer at state parks :(. If anyone has a suggestion of somewhere to meet though I'd absolutely be up for it.

**** i got a small regular city lot, but ill offer my place, we do bonfires here all the time, had a halloween bon fire and had 10 cars parked in my driveway/alley, but yeah i would like to meet up some where even if it just for pics or to bs around

We have 3 firehouses for my small town...Bonfire's out of the question lol.

I'm up to travel if you're hosting. Was yours an official invitation? If so we need to start a planning thread, you know ;)

Back