• Register Today It's free!

Anyone else have 5/22 ETA?

jhreem

Reaction score
City, State
New Brunswick, New Jersey
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 XLT
I just called customer service and my Ex is in Transit. Its in Ohio right now and I live in NJ. I have to wait another agonizing week. Has anyone received their EX before their ETA?

Ordered 3/25
Vin 4/15
Build Date 5/06
ETA 5/22

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Mine is in transit with an eta of 5/25. Hope to get it sooner but am highly doubtful.

My eta is 5-22. I live in PA. Do they deliver on Sunday's???? Here's some pixie dust it comes early!

My eta is 5-22. I live in PA. Do they deliver on Sunday's???? Here's some pixie dust it comes early!

I called Customer Service today and now my Ex is in Allenstown PA!!!! My ETA is 5-21 but it looks like I will have it sooner!!!!! Looks like we both are at the end of the tunnel.

Wow! I hope my is on that same truck! Enjoy your ex...guess the pxe dust worked
:)

jhreem & sienna2, it looks like your Explorers are moving right along! I don’t know much about pixie dust but I’ve seen an order come in a little sooner on some occasions. I guess it doesn’t hurt to try! :)

drumguru1, I saw your other post about how your Explorer arrived early and I wanted to congratulate you again! I hope you’re going to be posting some pictures to show off the new ride!

Cory

jhreem & sienna2, it looks like your Explorers are moving right along! I don’t know much about pixie dust but I’ve seen an order come in a little sooner on some occasions. I guess it doesn’t hurt to try! :)

drumguru1, I saw your other post about how your Explorer arrived early and I wanted to congratulate you again! I hope you’re going to be posting some pictures to show off the new ride!

Cory
Yup!!! ETA 5/25. Actual delivery 5/16. My wife's and I's anniversary!!!

Yup!!! ETA 5/25. Actual delivery 5/16. My wife's and I's anniversary!!!
Happy anniversary! This probably made a great anniversary present! I’m sure only having to remember one date is convenient too! :D

Cory

Happy anniversary! This probably made a great anniversary present! I’m sure only having to remember one date is convenient too! :D

Cory
Hahaha. My wife keeps telling people she bought me a couple of golf shirts and I bought her a car for our anniversary. Easy to remember how long we've had the car later on!

Hahaha. My wife keeps telling people she bought me a couple of golf shirts and I bought her a car for our anniversary. Easy to remember how long we've had the car later on!
That’s true! And maybe your Explorer will help you remember your anniversary! I bet those golf shirts will look great with “her” new Explorer! :D

Cory

Another early arrival! Mine was eta 6-23 then 6-22 but arrived at the dealer today 6-18! I pick it up tomorrow. Now I just have to quickly decide if aim going to buy the extended warranty. Did any of you buy it?

Yes I purchased all the warranties. If you are going to do it make you ask for money off of them. For a 6 yr 100k warranty they discounted $750 due to mark up. They will discount the others as well

Would that price be less than the price at ford warranty.com? So confusing! How do you like your explorer?

Another early arrival! Mine was eta 6-23 then 6-22 but arrived at the dealer today 6-18! I pick it up tomorrow. Now I just have to quickly decide if aim going to buy the extended warranty. Did any of you buy it?
I’m sorry for missing this post before. Congratulations on the arrival of your Explorer! What did you end up deciding with the Extended Service Plan? :)

Cory

I just called customer service and my Ex is in Transit. Its in Ohio right now and I live in NJ. I have to wait another agonizing week. Has anyone received their EX before their ETA?

Ordered 4/12
Vin 5/02
Build Date 5/10
ETA 5/23

Nothing yet as of 5/25!

Back