• Register Today It's free!

Anyone Using Paint Protection?

ExCon

Reaction score
City, State
TAMPA FLORIDA!!!
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 EDDIE BAUER 5.0 LITE
I have been using it for years and just recently installed it on my 05 Mustang GT Convertible. The MORONS on the Mustang board can't seem to comprehend investing 600 dollars to protect a 32,000 dollar investment. For those not familiar paint protection is not the scam trash that th Ford dealer tries to rip you off with but rather a very thin layer of clear plastic material that is applied to your vehicle in order to FULLY PROTECT THE PAINT. My Mustang has full coverage which incdludes the entire nose of the car, front of hood, entire bumper, front of fenders, headlights etc, the door sills (where your shoes scratch the paint), the door edges (so when you open your door the edge is protected), rear quarter panels where rocks kick up from the rear tires, rocker panels, rear view mirrors, and even the door cups where your fingernails scratch the paint. If done by a professional it is almost IMPOSSIBLE to see on your car!! Check out: www.armourfendamerica.com
It seems Mustang owners are more concerned about putting fake hood scoops on their cars than protecting their investment! THIS STUFF IS AWESOME!!!

Back