Arizona Run February 22-23 | Page 11 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Arizona Run February 22-23

Originally posted by DesertSpive
Is anyone coming from Southern California? We are leaving OC around 9:30 or so if anyone wants to caravan out. We'll be staying at the Red Roof Inn off of Bell Road. We'll be leaving around 9:30 or so...

--Sean

I am. Is that AM or PM Sean? I assume thats Friday. I'd love to caravan out with you.

Originally posted by Rick
Something to play with on Saturday night :D Ramp is courtesy of FST

Cool. :cool: I've been wanting to ramp my truck for a while now.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Rick,

But, what do the neighbors think???

attachment.php

Originally posted by Rick

Hey maybe I can try for 1/2 of what you all get!! That will be fun to play with. :)

OK I tried to use a quote but I am inept I guess!

Originally posted by Ken Cooke
Rick,

But, what do the neighbors think???

attachment.php

My neighbor to the right is a Phoenix cop. If he's happy, I'm happy :D

Besides, no HOA to contend with :D

that ramp looks like fun!

Well I'm in again.:D Seems that with all the bad weather on the East coast the company decided to postpone the seminar. I'll be arriving Friday morning and leaving on Sunday.

Time is limited for me and I want to get as much trail time as posible.
Can't wait to get some "ROCK TIME":hammer:

Hammer I'll air down your tires for ya:D

PS-Rick we can also get there earlier if needed. Hell if you want me there at 9:00 A.M. I'll be there:D

Remember this:nono:

oh my gosh trail.jpg

Originally posted by FAKRWEE
PS-Rick we can also get there earlier if needed. Hell if you want me there at 9:00 A.M. I'll be there:D

Remeber this:nono:
Wow, that looks cool. I wish I could be there to watch. :(

Fakrwee,
I am not worried about airing down its the airing up.
I hate bending or kneeling :)
The tires will be aired down. I have limited tread as my tires have about 40K on them. I am also trailering the beauty now so I can do that.
NO PROBLEM
Glad to see you are back in.

Rick,
My buddy with the Suburban wants to run Raw Deal with us. On that same day we are running Upper Terminator. I have not gone on upper terminator, is that run condusive for a rig that large?

Damn! I always wanted to do a Ramp!!!! Kick ass, that is going to be so cool. In a couple weeks I am having the truck dynoed at JBA after they do headers and exhaust...I am gonna know all sorts of cool things about my truck! :)

Originally posted by Jefe
I am. Is that AM or PM Sean? I assume thats Friday. I'd love to caravan out with you.

Hey Jeff,

I will meet you in Cabazon off I-10 under the dinosaurs at 11am. We have eachother's cells, so give me a call or PM if things change.

--Sean

Originally posted by Hammer

Rick,
My buddy with the Suburban wants to run Raw Deal with us. On that same day we are running Upper Terminator. I have not gone on upper terminator, is that run condusive for a rig that large?

Upper has some real tight spots. We went in with a stock full size Bronco. He came out with one side bashed and both bumpers were tweaked.

He has about a 12" lift and 38s. Locked in the front and rear with 4.56 gears. He also does not mind a few dings. I was just wondering if it was possible. We can make that judgement on the trail, if he cant he can just jump in with me.

Ok I will be there late Thursday night staying at the bell Hotel If anyone wants to get together My cell # is 719 989 0796, not sure what I will be doing Friday at all. So any input is great!

I will be there Friday as well, If you all are going to run on Friday let me know I would like to go with ya!:D

OK well this is my last post I just got everything loaded and secured, I will be leaving early hopefully getting there around 7-8 pm.I am staying at the Bestwestern Bell Hotel, anyone give me a ring on my cell 719 989 0796. SEE Y"ALL THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

caravan

Sean Is your leave time set in stone ? I'll be leaving Corona at about 1p.m. Let me know if you'll still be at Cabizon around 2/2:30. Or if you can leave a little latter.

jerry:D

Re: caravan

Originally posted by thunderhorse
Sean Is your leave time set in stone ? I'll be leaving Corona at about 1p.m. Let me know if you'll still be at Cabizon around 2/2:30. Or if you can leave a little latter.

jerry:D

Yeah, Jefe and I want to get out of town early and miss all the traffic. If there is anyway you can meet us in the morning, you are welcome to join. It is a long drive made easier with friends. Also, I am coming home Sunday, early afternoon if you want to caravan back.

--Sean

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

leaving sunday

Sean Leaving Sunday sounds good. See you there, if not earlier.
You"re planning to leave cabizon at 12/12:30 ?

Back