Atlas Blue ST ordered...waiting patiently | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Atlas Blue ST ordered...waiting patiently

Guess I will find out next week for certain... If the dealer gave me a line of bull I still get X Plan and I'll see what happens from there.

I can confirm there’s no employee pricing on the new Explorer....even with the X plan, you are likely looking at $1000+/month...you should consider a BMW X5 ;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I can confirm there’s no employee pricing on the new Explorer....even with the X plan, you are likely looking at $1000+/month...you should consider a BMW X5 ;)
Wrong - I have the Xplan and ordered ST fully loaded and paying 590.00 zero out of packet lease, and if i wanted the Platinum it would be 625.00

Wrong - I have the Xplan and ordered ST fully loaded and paying 590.00 zero out of packet lease, and if i wanted the Platinum it would be 625.00

Ummm.. he is talking about Canada lol. And Employee pricing is A plan, not X plan.

My 2018 is a 3 year lease, I will be trading it in.
Due to my 2018 being a lease that I had for only 18 months (May 2018) with a little over 41K km on it. (3rd sport since 2013)
It all depends on what magic my dealer works out once the ST arrives
right now my lease payment is around $850.00 per month and I do not want to go to much higher than that.

Brian
It's the high interest rate that will affect the payments. 5.29% for a 48 month lease and 4.99% for 36 months You can reduce it a maximum 1.5% by putting down multiple refundable security deposits. I've done that a few times. The Aviator has a much lower interest rate and approx. $5500 in the Employee Pricing Discount.

Peter

Mine arrived today and as we had expected, they do not qualify for Employee pricing, so the dealer at the difference between the x plan and employee pricing since they had verbally told me I would get employee pricing. Have to wait until the morning to pick it up, guess I won't be getting much sleep tonight.

Mine arrived today and as we had expected, they do not qualify for Employee pricing, so the dealer at the difference between the x plan and employee pricing since they had verbally told me I would get employee pricing. Have to wait until the morning to pick it up, guess I won't be getting much sleep tonight.
Congrats. So that's about 8 weeks from order to delivery. That's about the normal time frame. I've noticed that the Employee Pricing was removed from the Aviator.

Peter

Congrats. So that's about 8 weeks from order to delivery. That's about the normal time frame. I've noticed that the Employee Pricing was removed from the Aviator.

Peter

I wish it was 8 weeks. I ordered back in May as soon as the Canadian order banks opened. Closer to 16 weeks from order to delivery.

Picked up the ST today and spent nearly 5 hours detailing it. While removing the stickers there was one attached to the window stating my vehicle was selected at random for road testing and quality control. I also found a piece of paper indicated 11 quality concerns (does not state what they are) and lists 4 items that were replaced due to heavy damage. While detailing the car I noticed that 3 of the exterior bodyside cladding had scratches in them, 1 scratch in the paint approx 5 inches long and several interior pieces with stress marks where the fasteners are located. Dealer will get new interior panels but not much is going to happen with the exterior panels. Oh well. Seems QC is lacking a bit.

Just got my VIN number. My dealer has great allocation, so i hope i will have my ST by end of October. It's in processing status.

Picked up the ST today and spent nearly 5 hours detailing it. While removing the stickers there was one attached to the window stating my vehicle was selected at random for road testing and quality control. I also found a piece of paper indicated 11 quality concerns (does not state what they are) and lists 4 items that were replaced due to heavy damage. While detailing the car I noticed that 3 of the exterior bodyside cladding had scratches in them, 1 scratch in the paint approx 5 inches long and several interior pieces with stress marks where the fasteners are located. Dealer will get new interior panels but not much is going to happen with the exterior panels. Oh well. Seems QC is lacking a bit.

You have 7 days to inform your dealer if you have any scratches on your car. They will fix them.

Congrats on your new ride, sorry to hear about the paint issues.

Brian

Back