Badlands..early Nov? | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Badlands..early Nov?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

looks like no one be me and vayne is going to show up...so i guess its time to postpone this till another time...i was really hoping for a biggerturnout, but it seems like everyone had soemthing more important come up. Oh well, i could really use the extra money from not wheeling right now anyway.

Im ready to go back. It is a pretty nice park. I loved it just need a bit more money to go. I will be ready for a run like we had this year at badlands.

i have a new job... so hopefully after i get all the dang christmas shopping done,.. i'll start putting together parts for a "new" front end. and then i'll definitely want to hit up the badlands!

Did anybody go?

i dont think so...i didnt......i got engaged last weekend, and with no one saying they were going for sure, i figured i would just save my money and go some other time when i was sure there would be others there....

i dont think so...i didnt......i got engaged last weekend, and with no one saying they were going for sure, i figured i would just save my money and go some other time when i was sure there would be others there....

Takin the plunge eh?

Congrats!

Back