Badlands Run!! | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Badlands Run!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'll let you know :). I think the trs "round up" is gonna be in august, but I don't have an exact date right now.

Later
CP :D

this is nothing new...when we used to make plans to goto badlands we'd have about 10-15 ppl and then by the time the date came it would be down to 6 and 4 of those 6 would actually show.

dman726749 said:
let me know about that trs run cp, maybe an august, september run would be good?

RRORC has "Chubfest" there July 15th - July 18th. Any and all are welcome to attend. There will be people taking any kind of trail you are intested in so there is always a group to follow.

Sounds like fun :). Taxxman, where is Paragon? I'm just curious...i passed through a town called Paragon last week on the way to Bradford woods and it made me think about that.

Later!
CP :D

Its not that paragon :D I know what sign you are talking about. Paragon (the park) is in Pennsylvania. Chubfest will be at Attica.

lol I knew it was too good to be true :).

cp :D

Yup there is nothing really exciting down around there. You have the three major ones in Indiana: Badlands, Haspin Acres, and Redbird. Haspin and Redbird have about 3 rocks beteen the two of them. Then you have Combs Rd. down around that area that is just an old road that looks somewhat fun, and some other not so public stuff in southern.

Honestly, Badlands is better than Paragon as far as variety goes. Paragaon is limited unlike Badlands where as stock trucks have a harder time at Paragon than at Badlands.

If you ever get a chance though, you should try Paragon at least once. It's huge compared to Badlands and it's in the mountains. :smoke:

Once the explorer gets an sas and 35"s it would be awsome if I could take one big wheeling trip a year haha. I'm really looking forward to going to badlands...very well aquanted with they "not so public areas" sounthern indiana...sucks trying to find a place, found old coal mines (before someone has taken a track hoe to the trail heads) are about the best place, utility access roads can get kinda fun too. If possible i'd like to get to chubfest...we'll see, if it's at all possible i'll come.

Later
cp :D

going to the Badlands tomorrow... the 21st of August... anyone cares to join?

call 847-530-0575

number available only til Sunday though...
:)

Resurecting this thread for a Badlands trip in Dec

Anyone interested? Badlands maybe Dec 11th?

Me too, truck's not ready. See you in the Spring.

Not this time around. Perhaps the spring.

Back