Moab 2010, MAY 22-23 | Page 12 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Moab 2010, MAY 22-23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there room for another sploder and a bronc? I am going to call my buddy who lives there tomorrow and see if I can stay with him. This thread is killing me. My wife and I are going to try to make it happen.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

See the first post, I think there are 6 slots still open.

Anyone need a spare 4x4 A4LD?

$20 and ill clean it up and bring it to moab with me.

Its supposed to be a good rebuildable core... i wanna say 3rd/OD was out but i cant remember. I keep tripping over it and need it out of the way.

Attachments

• a4ld.jpg
    a4ld.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 307

OK. I am in. Put me down for my wife and my kid for dinner. We will be camping in the desert/ sleeping on my buddies couch. My buddy phil is in too in his SAS bronc. It is just him. Same sleeping arangements (different couch!). See you guys soon!

All attending, for the dinner Saturday night at the Branding Iron, we have plans to set up a laptop, projector and screen, so if you take pictures, take lots of them and we can just pop in the memory card for various slide shows.

This same projector can be used back at camp as well for slideshows or movies where we'll have an even larger screen.

Will it be a problem if I have a late addition at the dinner? My sister might come with me, but I probably won't know until the week of the event...

Free transmission? I also have a rear hatch glass off a 96 model. I dont mind hauling this stuff out there... i hate to trash it if someone could use it...

Will it be a problem if I have a late addition at the dinner? My sister might come with me, but I probably won't know until the week of the event...

I don't think that will be a problem. We usually have a couple of peopt bail out at the last minute or are still stuck on the trail or are making a parts run for the people stuck on the trail etc...

We currently have 27 adults and 3 kids confirmed attending dinner. Anyway, I think if we let them know 30 adults and 3 kids, if more show up, we can always squeeze a couple of extra chairs in.

Speaking of that, I am still waiting for confirmation from 410Fortune and bronco2guy. Hopefully soon they'll get back to me.

One more for Moab!

My wife and I are going to make this year! It won't be in the HP Dana 60, 4bt Cummins powered Explorer, but it will be an Explorer. We will not make it to dinner and plan to stay at the ??? Look forward to wheeling with you all soon. Al

I will be there Wed I was planning on getting a RZR for the day and exploring some trails on that.

I'd be good with that. Planning on hitting a few of the Well's rated "easy" and "moderate" trails early in the week on the bike. Imagine you have to stay close in to Moab, or are the Rzrs street legal?

Paul
'91 Sport

The rental includes a trailer. I think most of them are street legal except the Polaris RZR S. I doubt I rent that unit as it is pretty expensive, and the rhino's go the same places and cost half as much.

Yeah, he PM'd me. Whatever the case, a missed trip to Moab sucks.

Whatever the case, a missed trip to Moab sucks.

Your telling me brother! :(:mad:

Just reading this thread has been brutal on me. You guys have no idea how bad I wanted to go this year. Just couldn't raise the funds for the rig, & the trip at the same time.

Just reading this thread has been brutal on me. You guys have no idea how bad I wanted to go this year. Just couldn't raise the funds for the rig, & the trip at the same time.

I thought there was a shot you were gonna make it. :(

I thought there was a shot you were gonna make it. :(

Sorry Chad. I tried. The rig has just ate up all my funds. I didn't want to half ass it just to make it out to Moab. I still need $$ to live off of and the stupid bills still want to be paid.

There is a meet I am putting on here in MO this July, so I really have to have a rig up & running by then. Damn peer pressure...lol

By next years time for Moab, hopefully I can have the front glass fenders and the 35" round thingys installed. I am still a newb, but I'm getting there!

I hate to do this, but I'm going to have to go from the confirmed list to the more than likely not going to make it list. Things are not going well and I don't think I'm going to be able to afford to finish the Toyota in time. If by some miracle I get everything ready in time I'll be there, but at this point I don't see it happening.

:(Yeah same here. I think this will be 3 in a row I've had to miss. I need to get me some off road tires for this thing, and find that locker thats lost in my garage. Bad thing is my truck has 199,000 miles on it now. Good thing is my 235/75 15 street tires are going to need to be replaced soon. Maybe in time for a fall trip to Colorado. I think some 32's on this sport will be good.

I wish y'all would hurry and go. Reading this all the time and not going is killing me.

:(Yeah same here. I think this will be 3 in a row I've had to miss. I need to get me some off road tires for this thing, and find that locker thats lost in my garage. Bad thing is my truck has 199,000 miles on it now. Good thing is my 235/75 15 street tires are going to need to be replaced soon. Maybe in time for a fall trip to Colorado. I think some 32's on this sport will be good.

I wish y'all would hurry and go. Reading this all the time and not going is killing me.
Dude, i got an open seat if you wanna show up. :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back