Beat a Camaro | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Beat a Camaro

i was going down 16 mile by my house and my buddys got a 95 Camaro V-6 and i got a 92 xplorer with a Apc custom intake and a 50 Series Flomster...and i got bout 150 pounds in stero Stuff sittin in the back of mine and hes got bout the same we pulled to the light looked @ each other i got rev to bout 4000 and let it lose once i was just bout to shift let up then punched it again and then into 3rd...after that i let up and he flew by....it was great to say a X beat a camaro Makes me FEEL great
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Anyone Ever run it to a 6 Banga Camaro

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

easy pickins

hey man i don't have much done to my ride it felt good to me alright @ least don't shoot me down i beat a 8Cyl mouthneer is that better i mean come on man a x with intake and alittle exaust....

Hey Skruba, alot of cars are easy pickins to Alec- look at his signature.....don't feel bad.

Not tryin' to be mean. But just like you V6 Camaros, Firebirds, and Mustangs were easy to beat with just a few mods. Now it's just a downright joke ;) Even though the OHV only has 160 hp stock, the torque is what wins races.

well alright man good luck beatin some ass hhha

Back