Bed Cap for 2010 Sport Trac

hellmaster

Reaction score
City, State
NYC
Year, Model & Trim Level
2010 Ford Explorer ST
Hi all,
New to this sire but have been in the Sport Trac game from the beginning. I have had an '01, '07 and now a 2010 Limited.

I am interested in getting a cap for the bed. Anyone have any experience with them? Which one do you have? Where did you get it? I would like to find a used one with in less than 100 miles of NYC if possible. Know where to look?

Thanks
John

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have been searching for one myself.I think you mean the hard tonneau cover.I need one for my 2009 adrenalin.Most of the aftermarket tonneaus are soft vinyl,not hte hard ford type.I want a good quality used Ford one.:exporange FOUND ONE,LOCAL AUTO WRECKERS......LUCKY ME! $200.00

Bummer you are so far from me in Michigan! I have a Gaylord hard tonneau for late model ST that I want to sell. Shoot me a pm if you want a road trip. I may be able to bring as far as Youngstown, Oh.

I have a Gaylord hard tonneau for late model ST that I want to sell.

Last I checked Gaylords wasn't making one for the late model ST.
Something about a change to the bed or cab. I can't recall which.
Did you have them make a custom one for you?
With or without bed hooks?
Any pictures of it on the truck?

Hi all,
New to this sire but have been in the Sport Trac game from the beginning. I have had an '01, '07 and now a 2010 Limited.

I am interested in getting a cap for the bed. Anyone have any experience with them? Which one do you have? Where did you get it? I would like to find a used one with in less than 100 miles of NYC if possible. Know where to look?

Thanks
John

If your looking for a cap (not hard tonneau cover) check with York motors on rt 23 in butler NJ.
Yorktrailer.com
Not sure if they will have any used but worth a call in my opinion.

Back