Bed Extender! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Bed Extender!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

As far as I know the bed extenders are all the same. Besides the extender itself you'll need to get the pivot pin hardware.

Where can you get the pivot parts for bed extender I bought mine from someone and they rusted apart

Where can you get the pivot parts for bed extender I bought mine from someone and they rusted apart

I've seen them on eBay or you can try Tasca Ford Parts.

I used door (or tailgate) striker bolts for my '02, but I don't remember what they were from. I just went to the salvage yard and got a variety. What I used is probably in an old thread here from 5 years ago.

I also have a bed extender that came from an F-150 that fits the '01-05 STs, but again, I don't know what year because I bought it sight unseen and the seller delivered it to me at work on her way to work. Pics are in another thread from sometime in 2016. It has different angles, different and better styled locking pins, is black, and weighs less than the ST extenders, but it fits.

Back