Bentley style grille | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Bentley style grille

Sorry for slow response and sorry this one's probably not as good because I had to manually make the area behind the grille black.
basic_grill-2.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The black one definitely looks much better to me.

Black hands down

I like the black one, but I have an 06 Eddie Bauer and i'm afraid it wont look good with the tan lower body. Any suggestions on whether the black or chrome would look better on a black eddie bauer???

I think it should look fine, but it would be easier if you bought it, installed it, and posted pictures of it, then I could tell you if it looks good. :D

i Bought It An Installed It About A Month Ago, I Love The Results!

Damn, that's quite an aggressive look in black! :thumbsup:

Could we get a front view? It looks nice.

It does look good. Like you said, though, it would be nice to have the Ford emblem on there. I don't know why aftermarket grilles delete the emblem, the emblem looks good on there.
They Do It Because Of Copyright They Cant Do It Without Being Sued By Ford

KrisPauSmi...Looks awsome!!!! This was just part of the plan for my next explorer...your grille along with the blacked out headlights like you did. Copy cat lol jk jk

ha, Thanks! lol. I Also Have My Fogs painted In A Similiar Way, jus Dont Have Any Pics Yet. & I Plan On Painting My Side Mirrors To Match The Truck; Along With Accenting My Rims Too.

It looks sick, I'm just not a fan of the wheels. It would be sweet if you could attach the Ford emblem on it easily.

nevermind

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I just ordered the grill. I plan on finding a way to attach the ford oval. I will post pics when I get everything done

Back