Bentley style grille | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Bentley style grille

I just ordered the grill. I plan on finding a way to attach the ford oval. I will post pics when I get everything done

This grille looks even better in real life! Attaching the Ford logo should be really easy..

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I just ordered the grill. I plan on finding a way to attach the ford oval. I will post pics when I get everything done

Did you get the chrome one? I've been wanting to see a good pic of one installed. The ebay one is bad.

I ordered the black one. It should be here this week. I will probably paint it gloss black just to protect the plastic. Even though it comes in gloss black, I have a feeling it would fade really quick if I didnt paint it.

OK, I got the black grill installed. Here are a few pictures. Sorry they are crappy but it's cold and dark out and inside the garage was the best I could do for tonight. BTW, the hood trim is drying on the bench, hence why it is missing. I painted it black to match. I did the black headlights at the same time. Looks great to me. I am very pleased with the results.

Do you think the Ford oval is too small? It's gonna have to do for now. It was 17 dollars.

That's awesome, man! I think the Ford logo could be a little bigger but it doesn't look too bad. How did you mount it to the grille?

Yeah mate, excellent work. That looks top notch and I can't wait to see some more pic's.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

That's awesome, man! I think the Ford logo could be a little bigger but it doesn't look too bad. How did you mount it to the grille?
It has a stick-on adhesive on it, but I added some 1 minute epoxy as well. It wont be going anywhere! I agree it looks a little small, but it is the same size as the Adrenalin ford oval emblem. I think the problem is that the grill is larger so it makes the emblem look smaller.

Twins!!!!! Now just paint the outside of the headlights too to be identical (besides color)

dk4.jpg

Do you have any pics of your whole truck?

Yea but their no good right now.. some time Ill get around to making an update in the pics thread

Thank you haha

Wow, that grille looks a lot nicer than I thought it would after my little photoshop job. Can't wait for better photos.

A few more pictures. Still dont have the trim piece on yet.

Also pictured is our other car, an Ironman Explorer.

When you look straight on I think the Ford emblem is the right size. It looks great.

X2:thumbsup:

Looks awesome guys. I'm still waiting for someone to bite the bullet and get the chrome one.

Looks awesome guys. I'm still waiting for someone to bite the bullet and get the chrome one.

there's a pic of it on a blue explorer on the ebay dealers page....its low quality pic tho so it looks kinda blurry..

Last one, with trim piece installed.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Again, very well done. Looks very professional and nice.

Back