• Register Today It's free!

Blower motor is not working.

biggsy

Reaction score
City, State
Ripon Ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 xlt minimal options
I have no blower motor air blowing from vents on ac or heat. I changed the resistor. Now i am looking for the blower motor relay to change it thanks for any input

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Have you checked your owner's manual for the location?

Sorry, I noticed I posted my first post in the wrong place thanks for the correction. the only thing i found in the manual was a blower fuse location. reading through post I see peoples reply to check the relay on older trucks. If I check for power at the connection would this be in the key on position and fan switch on or just key on? I did remove the blower and supplied 12 volts to it and it turned over I was wondering if my controls could be my problem?

With or without EATC?

Fixxxer, help me out here what is the EATC? thanks

EATC = Electronic Automatic Temperature Control

Duh, guess i should have been able to figure that one! Nope on the EATC! My truck is a plain Jaine new to me though. I am trying to get the bugs worked out

The blower relay is under the hood in the power dist. fuse box, behind the battery on the fender apron. The relay is the one in the lower-right corner. There should be a location guide printed on the cover or inside the cover, if not, there is one in the owner's manual.

The blower relay is under the hood in the power dist. fuse box, behind the battery on the fender apron. The relay is the one in the lower-right corner. There should be a location guide printed on the cover or inside the cover, if not, there is one in the owner's manual.

Found it! replaced it! and that was that! all is working fine. Thanks for all the info. Now I have another one for you. Oil pressure gauge doesn't work when the truck is cold it is glitchy any ideas? I will also post this one in a new thread and again thanks guys!

Back