• Register Today It's free!

Blue color for 2020 ST

Tareva

Reaction score
City, State
Yuba City, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2016 Ford XLT F150
Hi, first question as a new member. I'm interested in ordering an ST from the factory and I'm wondering about the blue color choice. On the Ford website the color that I like is simply called "blue." It does not look metallic but rather is a soft blue...lighter than most blues But so far, at all the dealers I've gone to, none of them have a blue that looks like the one on the website. They are always darker and metallic. I'll try to attach a link for the color that I like. Has anyone found/bought this color yet?
vehicle.png

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

True. I was just wondering if anyone actually bought one that looked like the photo above.

Hi, first question as a new member. I'm interested in ordering an ST from the factory and I'm wondering about the blue color choice. On the Ford website the color that I like is simply called "blue." It does not look metallic but rather is a soft blue...lighter than most blues But so far, at all the dealers I've gone to, none of them have a blue that looks like the one on the website. They are always darker and metallic. I'll try to attach a link for the color that I like. Has anyone found/bought this color yet?
Welcome to the Forum.:wave:
There are only 2 blue colours. BLUE like the one you posted and ATLAS BLUE. Here is a post of the Blue one that a member bought. 6th Gen Stock 2020+ Explorer & Aviator Photo Thread

Peter

Purchased this Blue ST last month. Photo doesn’t do it justice, there is metallic in it. Personally my favorite color of them all. Of course that’s partially due to Blue being my favorite color.

925E9BF0-0CD6-4D43-93F7-A81773CC0B6F.jpeg

Thanks for all the input. I'm thinking now that the factory blue I posted above is simply is not available, or that it's been discontinued. I understand the difference between a "studio" pic and what it looks like in person but the color I posted is just too different for that to be the explanation.

The colour 'Blue' (FT) is a carryover from the 2018 and 2019 model years and has not been discontinued. As stated previously, there are just the 2 colours, Blue and Atlas Blue, and both are currently available.

Peter

Back