body part questions | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

body part questions

I have a 2000 Eddie Bauer that has some front end damage from the previous owners wife. It needs a fender,inner fender,grill,header panel, radiator support, and bumper. I was wondering if I have to get parts off of a 2000 Eddie Bauer or is there other years that are compatible? Thanks for all the help guys I've learned ton's due to this site and I've saved a lot of money

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm sure Monmix can answer this better, but I'm pretty sure that most of those parts are interchangeable between the 2nd gen model years from '95 - '00. Hopefully he'll see this thread tomorrow.

Yeah I was thinking they should be able to but I just wanted to make sure it would be sweet if I can find everything I need in the right color

I am going to have to find out tomorrow for sure. The inner structure stuff MIGHT be slightly different at most.

Thanks for the all the help guys

sorry for the delay.
I have been forgetful. :(

95 up to 01 core supports and inner fenders all have the same part number.
Header panels have some different numbers, but I could not tel you what specifically might be different, if any thing.

Back