• Register Today It's free!

bull bar??????

chrisw2012

Reaction score
City, State
tn
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 sports trac
i have a 2003 sport trac 2wd( soon to be lifted 3 in body lift) where can you find a 3" bull bar WITH the skid plate i personally do not like the westin safari bull bar. i did read the thread about having to cut the cladding and stuff and making mounting brackets thats no big deal i just need to know which ones will work and look right and not look to big or to small

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Check out truckgeardirect. They have a few to choose from. The super bull bar lools great i think. Ordering mine in the spring

Check out truckgeardirect. They have a few to choose from. The super bull bar lools great i think. Ordering mine in the spring

I second that, I have one of theirs with the skid plate.
DSC06608.jpg

I cant find a frontal pic... if you want I can get you one in the morning

i like the way it looks from that point of veiw. if you could please try to get some pics of it in sunnny light so i can see more details and how much of a pain was it to put it on? and i see you have lights on yours how is your light wired? do you have it set up on a toggle switch or what and where did you put it if thats how you did it

It's really easy to put on. I modified mine a but to make the bar sit closer to the vehicle, it used to have a big gap between the bar and the bumper and I snugged mine up a bit.

The lights are wired in series and to a toggle switch. Just a hot battery wire to the switch, then to the lights and the lights are grounded independently.

Back