Buying new Explorer | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Buying new Explorer

ralph84

Reaction score
City, State
daytona beach, fl
Year, Model & Trim Level
Hello I am new to this site, I am about to buy a 2004 ford explorer but I will like somebody that has carfax to check the history for me, here is the vin: 1FMDU64W64UA45770. Thank you

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You want somebody to check the history of your vehicle for you at their cost? If you just got the explorer why don't you spring for the carfax yourself? If you want to decode the vin to see what the ex has then ntrprize's spec page will do that for you.
Posted via Mobile Device

Try craigslist. You can get a report for $5

Welcome to this forum! According to the rules of the forum, please don't post anything pertaining to carfax. It's also not recommended to post a vin # or license plate # on the Internet. Posts on this site are linked to Google, and are viewable by anybody doing a search.

Hello I am new to this site, I am about to buy a 2004 ford explorer but I will like somebody that has carfax to check the history for me, here is the vin: 1FMDU64W64UA45770. Thank you

Welcome to the forum, I tried to get the carfax, but I was unable to. Why don't you ask the dealer for a carfax?

Back