Calling all NC Wheelers!!!!!!!! | Page 30 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Calling all NC Wheelers!!!!!!!!

Well, I would not recommend off roading ....

<----- here!

:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

LOL....RizzJC, I will take that under advisement. Us Garner people will have to stick together, next time you do that give me a call to come take more pictures and maybe some video. Oh, and to pull you out LOL. Of course you said you have AWD, that can be bad in a sticky situation. Thats why I like Carolina Beach, as long as you don't get to crazy, you just put air back in the tires and wash it and you are good to go. The scenery is pretty awesome too, and fishin' swimmin, and dominoes even delivers out there...

Oh, there are videos, but hopefully you'll never see them. ;) Embarrassed to say, but it took a Suburban and a Pathfinder (together) to pull me out. But hey, when you're in shock, and about to cry, you don't really care who is connected to your trailer hitch.

AAAWWWW come on we need to study them to make sure we don't make the same mistakes. And remember those things that don't kill you only make you stronger. Except the wallet pain.

I can help you out with that. When you're talking to someone on the cell phone, and they say, "Yes, go that way." they really don't mean "THAT WAY". :D I think there was a video on youtube that I really had to look at closely, 'cause it looked oddly like mine. So, I guess I'm not the only one who's every done anything that stupid. Still ticking though! :thumbsup:

Never ever follow directions from someone on a cell phone...I bet they stayed dry. With gas prices I haven't been anywhere. May try to hit the beach this weekend. But gas is a trip killer.:splat:

My camper was in for repairs for SEVEN months. I just got it back Friday, now that gas is over $3 per gallon. Yeah, it sucks, but you gotta keep livin' I guess.

Camper in repair for 7 months? Wow I dont think I want to go on your camping trips. I was thinking of staying on the beach if its decent....but I will just lay the seats down...We need to get some local guys together down there...easy 4 wheelin'. Water is easy to avoid(hint hint).

Yeah, yeah. Go ahead and joke about it.

Oh, the camping trips are fine. I guess I just have a thing about water, 'cause the camper didn't much like it either. It was all warranty repairs, but they screwed with it for so long that I finally gave in and got a lawyer. Like magic, it got done.

Guess the beach might not be such a good idea for you, way to much water there.

I could start listing the dumb things I have done on here, but honestly, the news crews would be knocking down the door here. First person to be brain dead and still walking around, and yours was a simple mistake of believing your friend knew what he/she was talking about. I do need to start changing fluids out to amsoil, just gas is taking all my money.

I just realized we're in the same town. Would I have seen your truck around?

Loop Road Auto carries Amsoil (though I can do a bit better for ya.).

I don't know I live near the intersection of 50 and 70. I have a burgandy with grey rocker panels XLT. Yeah, I keep thinking I will just get a associate amsoil program, but I always seem to be short on money. I always run it in my Buell but due to my upcoming divorce that has become an expense I cannot afford. I will PM you my phone number especially if you need to be pulled out. ;)

Small world. I'll watch out for you. Mine looks a little different out of water. It's got a basket rack on it now.

Yeah, sounds good to me. Mine is hard to miss, Hurricanes front plate, Canes and Dale Jr. stickers on the rear window. Us Garnians(new word just made up) have to stick together.

If anyone wants to head to URE april 25-27th I will be there. Just PM me and let me know and we can meet up.

I will be in my red truck.

0408081809.jpg

I'm always driving around in Garner. I go to the high school so I'm sure someone has seen my truck around haha. I'll keep a lookout for you guys.

I'll keep an eye out, but I'm not around the High School too much.

Hi, Well you can't miss my truck around Garner. Has a 88 sticker, Buell sticker, and a Canes sticker in the back window. I am not out and about as much because of gas prices. But I will look for you guys.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back