Can I still hang out when its gone? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Can I still hang out when its gone?

Rob Slade

Reaction score
City, State
Wake Forest, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
03 Tacoma DoubleCab
Since I am selling my explorer, will you guys still let me hang out some here when I get my Tacoma? I figure my 9 years with an Explorer might do some good still and I still love reading everything the site has to offer. I might even upgrade my status to elite "Tacoma" :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Only if you promise to post pics of your Tacoma!

My cousin had a Taco with 3" BL and 32" BFG AT/KO's, thing could go throw anything with its electric rear locker engaged.

Yeah, I'm excited and sad at the same time. I have already ordered stuff for it (a set of Hella 4000's and a Catz HID headlight kit) so as soon as I sell the X, I can get it.

Well I guess we'll let you hang around, but only if you're an Elite Taco (kinda like supreme taco) :D

Just think of us as the "Hotel California" of the internet BB's "You can checkout, but you can never leave".
You'll be back even if you don't get another Explorer. :)
Oh! and congrats on the new Taco, and we want to see pictures.

Originally posted by Stephen
Of course you can stick around! Hell, we have moderators without Explorers now ;)

LOL ...Yeah stick around....we don't discriminate;)

LOL ...Yeah stick around....we don't discriminate

i just traded the x in on a jeep can i stick around?

Back