Can you spin your tires? | Page 11 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Can you spin your tires?

Can u sping your tires?

• Yes, Automatic

Votes: 154 41.6%
  • No, Automatic

Votes: 150 40.5%
  • Yes, Manual

Votes: 51 13.8%
  • No, Manual

Votes: 15 4.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
when i actually look at the poll for this.. i was wonder how, other then over sized tires, can you not spin the tires with a standard?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

correct me if I'm wrong but i heard its a no-no to do burnouts with 35's :thumbdwn:

*cough* "other then over sized tires" :D

Perhaps i should be more specific
"larger then stock tire sizes"

If I give her she will let them go going straight, Not for long but it all depends sometimes she will let loose really good, 4.0 Auto, stock, Brand new heads installed.

I have 32's on my truck and 3.27 gears, and an automatic and I can roast the crap out of the tires around any corner with ease.

Brandons said:
*cough* "other then over sized tires" :D

Perhaps i should be more specific
"larger then stock tire sizes"
Seems like no ones listening Brandon :p

Only when it's on her roof ;)

well i did the brown wire mod a little while ago, and now i can powerbreak an just melt the goodyears.... :D ...their bald anywayz...won twenty bucks outta it too... ;) Gotta enjoy the sohc sometimes, can't just baby it all the time.. :burnout:

This is way to funny.
The ricers in my town have come up with a stroke of brilliance:) Bleach injectors.
They divert the tubing from the windshield washer bottle, fill it with bleach and give the tires a spray, they can smoke um up like the big dawgs :eek:

spindlecone said:
This is way to funny.
The ricers in my town have come up with a stroke of brilliance:) Bleach injectors.
They divert the tubing from the windshield washer bottle, fill it with bleach and give the tires a spray, they can smoke um up like the big dawgs :eek:

I did that when I was 17 with my vega.Had a NOS button on the wheel to squirt it.

From a stop, I can't break 'em loose on dry pavement without doing a brake stand, but sometimes they will on wet pavement. They break loose real easy going around a corner in any conditions. 3.73 LS, 255-70-16 tires, 5 speed auto.

Yeah i was told bleach really makes for good smoke, but i have never used it... and bleach injectors, wouldnt the bleach not be very healthy for the pipes?

I shaved my rear hatch so I have the tank from the old wiper just sitting there, I was thinking about putting some tubing to reach my tires and do the bleach thing. It would work so good since all the wiring is already there and crap. But then again, it would be ricer, so i'm still thinking about it. :roll:

A friend of mines jeep cj7, just got a 351, can spint the 31's in 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and chirp them going into 4th, and thats with a bad clutch and the stock (86) rear end. I am waiting for him to put a new rear end on it so he can run it at WOT.

these perelli Scorpion Zeros have WAY too much meat on the ground

Well I think this thread has been on here too long...I think it may be time to close it.

Chew_12 said:
Well I think this thread has been on here too long...I think it may be time to close it.

You can say that about A LOT of threads around here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back