• Register Today It's free!

Cat-Back system purchase?

Tourture

Reaction score
City, State
Philadelphia, Pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XLT
Does anyone know who has decent prices on aftermarket performance exhaust, like borla, gibson, magnaflow, etc.....
i just discovered a hole in my muffler and figure it's time to relace the whole system......
looking for either internet sites, or if anybody knows a reasonable place in/near philly, it would be appreciated!

Thanx,
Eric

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Try www.truckperformance.com. I just got a Gibson cat back from them. Good price and easy install. Be sure to have a new set of bolts and springs befor you start.

Cat-back exhaust

I have the Walker cat-back system on my '92 sport. It was only $90 when I installed it over a year and a half ago. I ordered it through Summit, and have been happy with the performance and the sound. It also has a pretty cool looking tailpipe. It is just aluminized pipe so I do not expect it to last forever, but for the price I thought it was a pretty good deal.

Summit has the Flowmaster cat back for around $160..

does flowmaster have a website ... i tried www.flowmaster.com and it is a software company

Don't know..try Summit Racing.

Back