cheapest rear quickstruts and front wheel bearings? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

cheapest rear quickstruts and front wheel bearings?

roush9799

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2016 Ford Explorer XLT
Where's the cheapest place to buy a decent set of quickstruts for the rear. I have a broken coil spring. I also have a bearing hum from the front wheel bearings. Where is the cheapest place to buy some quality hub assemblies at?

try rockauto.com and compare it to your local auto parts store. Rockauto is usually cheaper even with the shipping and handling. If you do mind waiting a couple a days for your parts thier the best I have found. I still buy from my local auto parts store depending if I need the right their and then.

We carry shocks and struts. We carry Monroe and an economy line of struts. We also carry wheel hub bearing assemblies. Our Timken hubs include a lifetime warranty

All orders include free shipping in the lower 48 states. Here's a link to the parts that we carry for your 2002 Mercury Mountaineer.

http://www.1aauto.com/2002-mercury-...orum&utm_medium=Forum Dan&utm_campaign=1ATony

If you have any questions or need help, you can shoot me a PM

Tony

Back