Check out My Ride... | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Check out My Ride...

i have 20's on mine look at my car domain site, they don't look huge but they look great and I still go hunting with my truck w/ the 20's on sometimes. always pull my sled trailer with them though.

Your truck looks very nice... Those rims are nice too....

Your truck looks very nice... Those rims are nice too....

It looks alittle diffrent now, i put on chrome tube steps and chrome pillar posts. 20's are perfect, 22's look even better but the ride sucks with the small side wall tires.

keep up the good work!
my advice is to get the trim all black, if your trying for the "blacked out" look, and i agree with some of the above posters...its corners not conners we are not being dicks nor are we english teachers, there is a difference in typing fast and making a mistake and intentionally spelling something wrong (inless there is some point to the conners that I dont get???)
get some neon on the underbody if you are trying to make this a nice street truck, i've always thought black lights on a blacked out X would be fun!
(by the way I shaved mine so it said Xplorer so I like the Expo a lot!)

keep up the good work!
my advice is to get the trim all black, if your trying for the "blacked out" look, and i agree with some of the above posters...its corners not conners we are not being dicks nor are we english teachers, there is a difference in typing fast and making a mistake and intentionally spelling something wrong (inless there is some point to the conners that I dont get???)
get some neon on the underbody if you are trying to make this a nice street truck, i've always thought black lights on a blacked out X would be fun!
(by the way I shaved mine so it said Xplorer so I like the Expo a lot!)

Thank you very much for the advice... I was thinking about doing the trim all black to, but im not sure... i got to see how much its going to cost... I main goal was to try to run side exit exhuast infront of the rear tire. But alot of modding would have to be made to the truck.. In order to do that.. RIght now its just a cut down after the muffler.. It does sound sick.. I get people with other explorers chasing after me to ask me, muffler i use.. but thank you for you advice.. :D :salute:

Back