Clear Tail Lights | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Clear Tail Lights

I found these for my white 02 xlt, I think they would look decent

Code:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/02-03-04-FORD-EXPLORER-MOUNTAINEER-LED-TAILLIGHT-CHROME_W0QQitemZ130279304759QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item130279304759&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=72%3A64%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

Not sure if thats what your looking for just throwin in my 2 cents

That does look nice...do you have any pictures of how it looks on your ride? The hardest part is visualizing the part on the car.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That does look nice...do you have any pictures of how it looks on your ride? The hardest part is visualizing the part on the car.

I don't have them lol, I just meant to say those would be ones I would really think about getting. My car is white, and those look like they would match perfectly, but I didn't know your's was black...

I wish the mountaineer tailights would fit because those would be the ones I would get, I consider those "clear"
Those would look amazing on any car idk why ford didnt give the option for those...

extreme, i have a set for my wht 02 x and there really easy to install, its bascily changing out the light, its the 2 bolt and then pull it out and then plug in the led, and your back up light and the put it back together, between the 2 lights it took 5-10 mins tops, and its well worth the 150 buck, it will make your ride look good

can you please post the difference between brake and running light with your led tail lights? They look to be ok in running light mode in your pics would love to see the difference between the brightness.

I found mine on k2motor also.

Its really easy to install.

On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the easiest... its a 10

Theres only 2 screws that hold in the light. After that you just plug in the wires and your good.

can you please post the difference between brake and running light with your led tail lights? They look to be ok in running light mode in your pics would love to see the difference between the brightness.

Yeah for sure

Give me just a second

Yeah for sure

Give me just a second

RUNNING LIGHTS
100_0363-1.jpg

BRAKE LIGHTS
100_0364-1.jpg

:exp:I dont know if yall can tell how bright it is by the pics at night but to me they are really bright.

love it thanks for the pick. I will no be buying led tail lights after seeing your pics!

Back