For Sale - Clock Spring for 95-01 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale Clock Spring for 95-01

Recently replaced the original clock spring in my 2000 Mountaineer, thinking it was the culprit for my horn and cruise control not working, but it turns out the clock spring wasn't the problem. So now I have my original clock spring out of the truck, which is in good working condition, and I have no use for it. I bought my replacement one for around $180, but since this is the used one I'm selling, I think $50 is fair. Will ship it if the buyer pays. It obviously doesn't have the pop-tab on it like a new one would, but just make sure to center the clock spring before installing it and it will be good to go.

This clock spring is part #XL2Z14A664AA, which is for a 2000 V8 with the 2-spoke steering wheel with audio controls.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Bump

bump

I was thinking this might fit my 98 xlt but it doesn't have the audio controls on the wheel - do you think it would be OK ?

I don't know, wish I could answer that for you.

Does it the climate controls as well?

Yes, it's from this steering wheel:

727284_125_full.jpg

Do you still have the clockspring? If so, could you post a pic of it?

Thanks!!

do you still have the clock spring?, i know it's over a year later

No sorry, 97Beast bought it.

horn

Did you figure out why horn and stuff quit working im dealing with same issue/

There was an electrical short somewhere. I had to take it to the dealer because I couldn't figure it out myself.

Back