Clock spring info

Josh C.

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Live in: Santa Ana, CA - - - From: Oshawa, Ontario
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 Mounty v8 AWD
I need help finding the correct clock spring number. I have a 1998 Merc Mountaineer V8 AWD with only cruise control buttons on the steering wheel. The part number of the clock spring that is installed is F67A-14A664-EB but I think many years ago I pulled a steering wheel from the junk yard and installed it on the Mounty...im pretty sure when I bought it it had some aftermarket steering wheel on it, so I dont think I have the stock one. Anyways, I googled the correct part number for my vehicle and I came up with F87Z-14A664-EC or -DB. Can anyone confirm or provide me with the correct part number. or if anyone has one to sell. Thanks you so much

Don't have one to sell but looking it up at White Bear Lake Ford, they do show the -EC part # you listed as being correct.

It also states on this page, "Provide your VIN at checkout, and we’ll verify part fitment for your vehicle.", hopefully this happens before you do final submission of the order, so could just check the VIN and wouldn't have to buy from them.

Back