• Register Today It's free!

Code 335 and 332

audiomax

Reaction score
City, State
Newport,NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 Explorer
Have searched and read all the post on these codes, and have replaced the egr valve, dpfe and the egr control solenoid, and still getting code 335 and 332. also getting a surge at steady speeds, starts great and idles smooth and quite. Any ides or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Forgot to say its a 95 EX Limited with the 4.0 ohv engine.

64 views and no has any idea, well think I figured it out after someone on another forum gave me a couple suggestions, so thought I post them so if any one else experiences similiar problems they can get some help, turns out that the new dpfe was bad causing the egr valve to stay open causing a lean miss at steady speeds. Double check the dpfe, parts store said they come across alot of them being bad.

That seems to be a more common frustrating problem these days with new parts. I have several auto part store parts go bad soon, or come bad in the box. It cost an arm and a leg but I have been buying ford parts when I can now especially when it comes to sensors

Back