Service (Installation) Department: (905) 629-9939

Speed Shop Hours
Monday to Friday 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Saturday 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM

Service (Installation) Department Hours
Monday to Thursday 7:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Friday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Saturday 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

OK so the software will still allow you to monitor things right? just like a normal handheld monitor

If the manufacturer's website does not contain enough information, you should call them. I'm not a vendor, and I have never used the software.

Ahh lean condition no good. That reminds me, i gotta go check out why i have the Check Engine light on. Randomly came on when i was driving on the highway. Like 2 months ago.
Any ideas how much a code reader costs? so I can check it out myself.
Thanks

dont go buy one a auto parts store usually will check it for you for free...unless you want to hand over a chunk of change for your own.

auto parts store usually will check it for you for free....

Stores in my area don't do it. There was some sort of legal issue with mis-use of equipment or mis-diagnosis. Bottom line was that the retail store clerk was not a trained technician, and the store was not authorized by The Bureau of Automotive Repair as a repair facility; so they had no business performing any sort of diagnosis on anybody's vehicle.

Keep in mind that in today's world, someone is always looking to sue for something.

Alright so this works well enough right? I need it ASAP

Yes. It works very well for your application. You can read the Diagnostic Trouble Code and turn off your Maintenance Indicator Light. You do have a laptop computer, right? Or you would look pretty funny with your desktop computer in your driveway.

If I had to do it all over again, I would have bought this one instead:

41d4Q%2BsG6tL._SS400_.jpg
41cFQNHCRUL._SS400_.jpg
41PXZBnugBL._SS400_.jpg
Price: $94.95 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.

OBDLink Scan Tool
Part number: 4251

Quick Overview
OBDLink is the best-selling PC-based OBD-2 scan tool. It is the first scan tool on the market to offer a Class 1 Bluetooth option or a WiFi option in addition to the built-in USB interface. Enjoy free lifetime firmware upgrades and a great selection of free and commercial diagnostic software when you buy this scan tool.

If you can wait......
Superchips-VIVID-Flyer-1.jpg

Superchips-VIVID-Flyer-2.jpg

VIVIDARCHOS_withIcons_2.jpg

Yes. It works very well for your application. You can read the Diagnostic Trouble Code and turn off your Maintenance Indicator Light. You do have a laptop computer, right? Or you would look pretty funny with your desktop computer in your driveway.

If I had to do it all over again, I would have bought this one instead:

41d4Q%2BsG6tL._SS400_.jpg
41cFQNHCRUL._SS400_.jpg
41PXZBnugBL._SS400_.jpg
Price: $94.95 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.

OBDLink Scan Tool
Part number: 4251

Quick Overview
OBDLink is the best-selling PC-based OBD-2 scan tool. It is the first scan tool on the market to offer a Class 1 Bluetooth option or a WiFi option in addition to the built-in USB interface. Enjoy free lifetime firmware upgrades and a great selection of free and commercial diagnostic software when you buy this scan tool.

Whats the difference between the one for $38 and this one? other than wifi etc connectivity. ???

And yea i do have a laptop.

Whats the difference between the one for $38 and this one? other than wifi etc connectivity. ???

And yea i do have a laptop.

Only difference is being wireless. It makes it a lot easier to work under your hood with the laptop in front of you, if you don't have it connected to a wire.

Only difference is being wireless. It makes it a lot easier to work under your hood with the laptop in front of you, if you don't have it connected to a wire.

I see i See.
I might just cheap out and go with the non wireless one.
Now problem is, this is Amazon.com, and i'm not sure if they ship out to canada. :(

I see i See.
I might just cheap out and go with the non wireless one.
Now problem is, this is Amazon.com, and i'm not sure if they ship out to canada. :(
For $50 you can get a wireless one (bluetooth) from http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.16921 I connect to mine through my android phone and can see real time data from all the sensors while I drive.

Back