Colorado Summer Run 2005 July 22-24 | Page 17 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Colorado Summer Run 2005 July 22-24

Brian1, hey thanks for offering... I would like to do the runs you're planning for Sat... since I am not outfitted for Holy Cross. You'll have to post where you plan on staying and maybe some of us can get a plan together while we wait for late July!!! ;)

:thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

becker69 said:
Brian1, hey thanks for offering... I would like to do the runs you're planning for Sat...

Yup, no problem. I will be staying in Leadville since a few people may be staying in the town as well at some campgrounds. I will be either at the Super 8 or Columbine Inn. Havent decided yet.

So your going to be coming? At least I know I wont be doing the trails on Saturday by myself, which is a good thing LOL.

Where is everybody planning on staying? If I stay the night, I may try to go up to a spot I previously got some pics of the truck at, turqouise lake. I tried to get there after SEMA but it was blocked by ice, doh!

Brian1 said:
Yup, no problem. I will be staying in Leadville since a few people may be staying in the town as well at some campgrounds. I will be either at the Super 8 or Columbine Inn. Havent decided yet.

So your going to be coming? At least I know I wont be doing the trails on Saturday by myself, which is a good thing LOL.

I stayed at the Columbine Inn about 2 years ago--if that's the motel on the main drag there in downtown Leadville. It was $55/night in the winter time but charges vary by season up there. It's clean enough.

Honestly, I spent more time in the 1876 bar across the street than I did the motel... :chug:

Anyone have a time table yet for this run, as I may head down sat morning to meet some of you guys( girls) And a general headquarters for the run.
After 17 pages couldn't find anything.

Tim

Thinking about it, especially after missing Moab for the first time in 5 years. I am now driving a 96 sport on p235s :( but I am collecting parts to fix that. ;)

Back