• Register Today It's free!

Comfortable seat from BMW

Seregaff

Reaction score
City, State
Moscow
Year, Model & Trim Level
Ford Explorer sport 2014
Hello. I put a comfortable seat from BMW. vote;)
3c07d3as-960.jpg

https://www.drive2.ru/l/8581154/

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Interesting. I like my stock 16 X sport leather seats but this is neat. How much did they set you back?

Nice, where did you get the carbon fibre for the dash and steering wheel?

Interesting. I like my stock 16 X sport leather seats but this is neat. How much did they set you back?

I like my stock 16 x sports Leather seats too, but in stock seats not enough lateral support and support under the knees.
seats at a cost of 2100$
Have done all on regular brackets, the normal connectors, you can always return to the factory seat.

rear sofa will be reupholstered in leather Dakota and install heated seats.
and put the electric third row )
P/S. sorry for my English )))

Does the plastic in the steering wheel pop off to apply the carbon fiber wrap or hydodip? Wasn't sure if it popes off easy

Does the plastic in the steering wheel pop off to apply the carbon fiber wrap or hydodip? Wasn't sure if it popes off easy

I have a Saab and have followed those who put on very similar custom steering wheels on Saab Central. The whole round steering wheel is replaced with the center mounting part with the airbag remaining. Apparently getting the airbag reset on the vehicle - to work properly again so the vehicle starts is a hassle with the Saab. Not sure how easy this nice upgrade is or not on the Ex.

So is the wheel the stock x wheel? I have a 15 sport with heated wheel and the thing I hate the most is the wheel is not very fat so to speak.. So trying to find an options for a nicer fatter wheel.. perhaps a cover is all

Back