Cragar soft 8's | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Cragar soft 8's

I am having much difficulty finding a cheap 40-55$ cragar soft 8 for my 94 ex. I need 16 inch rims ... preferably 8 inches wide so i'm searching for an 02 ex sport trac, as i know those will fit on my 94. can anyone pleeeaaassseee provide a link to somethin cheap ... ?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Not gonna find them that cheap but here's what I've found real quick on Summit Racing's site:

These have to much B.S. so you need to look at their site and pick out something with 3.75 or 4" B.S. .
$69.95 each wheel 16x8's
Brand Cragar
Manufacturer's Part Number 3977812P
Part Type Wheels
Product Line Cragar Black Soft 8 Wheels
Summit Racing Part Number CRR-3977812P

Wheel Diameter 16 in.
Wheel Width (in) 8.000 in.
Wheel Material Steel
Primary Wheel Color Black
Wheel Finish Gloss
Manufacturers Wheel Series Cragar Soft 8 Series
Backspacing (in) 5.000 in.
Offset +12.00mm
Wheel Construction 2-piece
Beadlock Included No
Beadlock Functional No
Lug Nut Seat Style Conical seat - 60 degree
Hub Centric No
Center Bore Diameter (in) 3.300 in.
Center Cap Included No
Load Rating (lbs) 2,200 lbs.
Valve Stems Included No
Quantity Sold individually.

Yeah, jsut did a quick search for him. He'll need to go on their site and find the correct rim width and specs that he wants. I was just showing that they made them in a 16x8.

Well the less backspace the less rubbing I'll have right?
The least i can find is 4.5" ..
thanks guys

What would look best with that Gen 2 Sport trim that comes out several inches on the front and back?

hhheeeeeeelllppp

Sorry i dont really understand your question ... ^^

But i was wondering if anyone knew, i have 31x10.5x16 .... tires .... the max on the chart specifies using 15x7 or 15x8 rims ... will it rub if i use 16x8's ??? I wouldnt think so, but seeing that specification trips me out !
I have a small lift. (coil spacers and shackles)

What would look best with that Gen 2 Sport trim that comes out several inches on the front and back?

what he means is that the trim (fender flares) on the explorers, (especially mine) are massive, about 3 inches. he is wondering what would look best for wheels as they are covered up massively by the shade of the flares.

I would prefer something that is flush with the edges of my trim, yes.

Well if you're lookin for a trade i need to know what you have ... your stock wheels im guessing ??/
I would probably not be opposed to this. I need to make sure i can still, I think my wheels&tires may have been stolen.

Back