Craigslist: 1978 Ford 4x4 camping conversion van - $15650 (Gunnison/Crested Butte) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Craigslist: 1978 Ford 4x4 camping conversion van - $15650 (Gunnison/Crested Butte)

toypaseo

Flunked daycare
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
outside shovelling snow
Year, Model & Trim Level
................ 96 XLT ™
This is not me, nor my vehicle.

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/1934829576.html

Here it is! Hard to find 1978 Ford 1 ton 4X4 Van with year old camping conversion done by Vanture in Denver. Van has 460 cubic in. V8 with auto trans. 4x4 conversion done by quadra van(very good set up) The whole front end just rebuilt this summer, disc brakes, ball joints, tie rods etc. New black wheels with all terrain tires with about half tread left. Custom bumpers with warn winch in front and extra lights. The camping conversion includeds raised top, awning, two burner stainless steel stove, large dual power fridge, sink with fresh water tank, 12 volt power, auto fan mounted in roof, large pull out double bed, lots of great storage, look alike bamboo flooring, lots of great lighting, and extra windows to name a few upgrades. Get a van that will hang with any Sportsmobile for a fraction of the cost. I have over $20k invested easily in van so this is a great price. Van was owned by a family that kept it in heated garage UNUSED for over ten years before I purchased it about four years ago and had the camper conversion done in summer of 2008. Here is a break down of the van and the overall condition. Body A- super straight no accidents, no rust except in one tiny spot on rear. Paint B Very shiny in great condition in all areas Except for a couple of spots where it got scratched/flaked off during the conversion, still has some decals from past owner. Engine/drive train B+, Engine runs great very strong but does have some smalls oil leaks and like all ford 460's use some oil. Transmission, transfer case, axles etc in great shape run smooth. Conversion/Interior A it is great inside. If your are interested I am willing to meet half way to show van...... no tire kickers only interested buyers.

Back