Damn!!! I really liked this truck!!! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Damn!!! I really liked this truck!!!

Oh really? i live in nebraska :thumbsup:, if you're an offroader there are trails and plenty of mud. If you're street driver theres plenty of pavement and it seems like in lincoln i'm never far from highway or interstate speeds

Lincoln is fun:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I am getting out of the Marines and going to work for Union Pacific Railroad fixing train radios. I am going to put my FCC license to use.:)

I was really, really hoping the Husker's were going to win last week against USC!

I don't really care about sports, so I didn't even know that they were playing lol

Lincoln is fun:D

haha if you say so theres nothing to do here :thumbdwn: but its alot nicer to live here then some place you always gotta worry about people stealing from you or shooting you

haha if you say so theres nothing to do here :thumbdwn: but its alot nicer to live here then some place you always gotta worry about people stealing from you or shooting you

Ya trust me I know what thats about..

Back