Date for Colorado Colors run and location?? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Date for Colorado Colors run and location??

Black Bear opens late. Ophir is open and is an option. They are still showing Imogene as closed but that may change by the time you get there. Have fun up there.

I would like to go back to Ouray. We didn't get to do Black Bear on the 03 trip, and I haven't been able to go again since.:( This would be a quick turnaround for me tho. I am taking my regular summer vacation to Co. next week from 7/16-7/26. 5 days in Aspen then 5 days in Steamboat Springs then back to Dallas. Home for 5 1/2 weeks then back to Ouray, works for me. If the gas goes back up to $3.50- $4 a gallon I probably couldn't afford the second trip tho.:( I need to put in for vacation time before I leave next thursday, so somebody speak up.

So far bronco2guy and I vote for Ouray nobody has voted for anywhere else.

That would work too. There should be some good stuff just west of Denver. I am game for some different trails, although I have only done Ouray once. As long as I am in the mountains and the forest I'll be happy. I just don't want to drive that far to just hit pretty dirt roads I need some good 4-wheelin.

Back