• Register Today It's free!

Daystar bushings

KevinK

Reaction score
City, State
MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 XLT
I sent an email to Flexplorers.com and have not received a response. Has anyone else bought from Flexplorers.com? If so, what was the response time?
If not, where can I order stock Daystar bushings for a '91 XLT?

Also, does Explorers express sell the Moog poly bushings? I was thinking of getting the entire kit.

Thanks,

Kevin

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Try 4wheelparts, or desert rat, I think they have the daystars, I am not sure, but I don't think Hank is selling the daystars right now.

Actually guys I am undecided if I am going to continue selling them. There was a post around somewhere with the whole sorted tale a while back.

Bottom line I was hit with an UNANNOUCNED AND RETROACTIVE price increase from Daystar back in sept. Anyone who bought stuff from me from Sept through Oct got the parts below cost. And of course I got stuffed. Plus new delivery times are as much as 5 weeks not the the original 2-3. Daystar and I also can not come to an agreement on who should pay for development for +94 Explorer bushing kits. They want me to...

So if you would like and it is is ok with Rick again. I'll open up shop and post up a thread with the current prices. (Moderator, please kick this over to Rick)

The daystar products do kick butt though :)

Many thanks.

Hank,

I would like to get prices on the bushings. If you would rather, send me to someone who still sells them. I tried a couple different sites and it wasn't as easy as looking the flexplorer.com site.

Thanks again,

KevinK

Dead Link Removed :D

Back