Detroit, Michigan | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Detroit, Michigan

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

well I don't know how many custom ex's there are around the detroit area...and would this club be based on sport, or lift? but hey if you get something going, hit me up, i'd more than likely join

sport or lift, either way. i'm with silverx, mine isn't a show truck or an off road monster, but its my dd and i do what i can. if you guys are interested in starting something up, hit me up with a pm.

-Rich

It would be nice to get local help from local X owners, instead of relying on the net to figure stuff out and helping out if someone needs a extra hand resolving a problem.
It would be nice to get a flyer regarding the site etc.
The only problem would be finding others who would bother going to the site.
I believe that modified X owners would be the ones that would be the target to get them joined.

Also, we need to start a posting regarding Michigan members, & message those from Michigan to give them a heads up on what we are tring to do regarding gatherings etc.

All the good places to wheel in SE Michigan have been built over, 13 and Haggerty was a great area. A friend buried his truck there and had to have 2 others pull him out. That was after leaving it over night.

Tim

Hall Raod and Romeo Plank is a good spot, along with Hamlin road between Ryan & Dequindre.
Need to find someone local w/ property to play on.

I think there are some places still left out here in the Brighton/Howell Area. I need to investigate though since I have only lived out here about a year. However, I see all these nice muddy, lifted trucks and it makes me excited :eek:

So what's up fellas, you guys wanna get a Michigan Explorer Club started up?

-Rich

lets do it

Anyone interested PM me with your contact info and when we get enough people we can set something up. If anyone has any ideas those would be great too.

-Rich

Back