diagnostic code help and other ????? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

diagnostic code help and other ?????

hmm...clear the codes (disconnect batt for about 30 mins works for me); then drive again

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

how long does the battery have to be unplugged before it resets... i unplugged it for like 10 minutes or so before i drove it... but ive had it off for a couple hours now???
mike

ok cleared the codes and am still getting
11-41-42
What should i try next???
mike

codes

replace the o2 sensor...

thats what i just did and the codes are still the same... i unplugged the battery for over an hour... drove about 20 miles... check engine still came one after about 15 minutes and when i ran the codes i still got
koeo 11
cm 41
koer 42
what can it be now??
mike

I checked my fpr vaccum line and it has no gas in it. Can the fpr still be bad. Im hoping thats the problem because a stuck injector sounds really expensive to fix. But what i really dont understand is how my codes can tell me always lean and rich on right side.. it makes no sense to me.. But i have to find the problem because gas is killing me at 11 mpg..
mike

anyone have any ideal about my problem??
mike

Back