• Register Today It's free!

eddie bauer decals

madvette74

Reaction score
City, State
boston
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 eddie bauer explorer
wife had her truck painted it's a 98, but they cant get the eddie bauer stripping and and the eddie bauer signature. the signature stickers would be at the back of the truck on the rear quarters, the dealers here dont have the color needed for the truck, and no longer produce them because it's over 10 years.. anyone know where to get them or who can make them?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Got a pic of the decal/lettering?

From what I can remember on my brother's old 97 Eddie Bauer, the logo is pretty much the regular Eddie Bauer "signature" logo (its also sewn onto your seats I think):

logo_lg.jpg

searching on the EBAY and what not.......... been able to find the emblems/decals. It's hit and miss.

thanks, I couldn't find any on these pi stripping or sig decals, we put on a different type of striping prety much the same color, but I really would like the sig.. can you tell me when you have a chance how long and wide your sig is, so I can ask Blee1099 if he can make me a pair...
thanks for the help

Send me a PM.. I may be able to help you out on both.

Ask a printer to make them for you. Bring them the sig. in a tif or jpg.

Back