• Register Today It's free!

EE Airdam? Not there?

XLT_66

Reaction score
City, State
GO TEXAS TECH
Year, Model & Trim Level
P.O.S. Mitsu Diamante
Hey, i was looking for a new airdam to fit the 99-00 bumper and i was just checking out the grilles they had and i noticed the airdam on the "x-spec grille" . They don't sell it and i really like it . Does anyone know where i can get that airdam? It wasn't under with all the other airdams on that site.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

They do sell it but, it is not on their web site. Just call them. I think Yeti X has one.:fire:

Call them; I have one on order right now, can't wait.

Good luck....

The airdams are under the "interior" section for an unknown reason. Check there, I'm pretty sure it's there.

Originally posted by Hartman
The airdams are under the "interior" section for an unknown reason. Check there, I'm pretty sure it's there.

This is true, but, not for the later madel trucks, you have to call them.

It amazes me that they can't keep their online catapog up to date, I can understand an outdated print catalog.

It amazes me that they can't keep their online catapog up to date, I can understand an outdated print catalog.

Disgusts me too, seems like nobody's touched that site in over a month.

Their too busy spending all that money they make hehehe. I say we all email them and ask them to update their site since we use it alot.

Heres their email addy: info@explorerexpress.com

Web site must be dynamic. My company site requires about 3 hrs of my time every day.

Back