EEC Fuse keeps blowing URGENT HELP NEEDED | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

EEC Fuse keeps blowing URGENT HELP NEEDED

when i turn it to start , on a hunch i pulled my door open n the wireing for the window is full of water , dk if that would do it but i cant seem to find the wire frm the radio to me ingnition , were do i look n should i pull open my dash ?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ok i jus had a dude check my wires inthe stereo n the ignition still keeps blowin the ignition fuses every time i try to turn it over helppppp

ok every one gud afternoon ,um i need to knw were the eec fuses r located i found a testin clip but thats about it , i also found a bare wire on my coil pack that was touchin sum metal so im goin to rewire that now im not sure if thats the complete prob so km goin to replace the ignition circut

The EEC fuse is in the power distribution box, under the hood, passenger fender well.

ok me again i replaced my ignition switch n still popped the fuse i can find anything touching or see anything outa place were else can i look

Thanks for all the feedback. I can't wait to get this information to my mechanic and help get shorten what could be an extension wiring job.

Back