Electric fan conversion info. | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Electric fan conversion info.

Do you stoll have the pictures available? Ill pm you my email if so.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yes I still have them.

Yes I still have them.

Why don't you go to imgur.com and upload them? No account required, easy to copy and paste the BBCODE urls into the boards here, and then you don't have to personally respond to every person that is interested. :)

Call me old fashioned if you will. But, I still believe in being low key. I also believe that keeping my links/connections low to the internet can help save me from others. The more you drive the better chance of having an accident kind of mentality. To each his own...:usa:

thank you for the pictures. I am about to take the plunge into an efan install and i hope they will help (at least a little) with the install on my 1993 A/T sport.

Call me old fashioned if you will. But, I still believe in being low key. I also believe that keeping my links/connections low to the internet can help save me from others. The more you drive the better chance of having an accident kind of mentality. To each his own...:usa:

Sounds more paranoid than anything but I agree, to each his own. Personally I believe in the freedom of information to flow and enrich human lives through the internet. I have no problem putting myself out there, I love the internet and all that it has done for humanity. (I take the good with the bad, but I believe that collectively the good far outweighs the bad)

Thanks again

His pics he e-mailed me helped out a lot. I have my controller now as well as two fans to choose from. Now that the 3 inch body lift is installed it is time to put it all together. Just need a Mark VIII fan blade to replace the one I broke. Thanksagain for the pics.

:usa:
I have over 50 pics. I do not belong to, nor do I plan to join any photo sharing sites. I have offered the pics to members who honestly want them. So far I had just one from "possumz" send me a private message quite some time ago. To each his own I guess... :usa:

Anyone have these pics, and wiring info, any insight would be great.:salute:

Calahan, your PM mailbox is full - want to PM you to get copies of the pictures.

Thanks!
jay

ok it has been a very long time since I have been on here, ive got the 3.0l efan in my a/t 1gen...

who needs help lol

Anyone know how to get ahold of Calahan? His inbox is still full.

Back